Monday, May 24, 2004

I am feeling much better. I have these monthly cycles of depression. Christina tells me I'm just having my period. She's probably right.

Well, initially this blog was supposed to be from my dog's point-of-view. That's why it's called Mishupishu (that's one of her nicknames), but as things go I became extremely bored with that idea and vanished into the night. I'm back and I want to reveal a secret...I am going to have a baby. This is very exciting and frightening and overwhelming and magical. Christina is about six months along and the buchi is due at the end of September.

So here's the new (real) version of mishupishu. I'll still rant every once in awhile about the role our country is/should be playing in the world. I'm sure I'll learn a little bit about myself in the process, and If I relapse into my alterego go ahead and blame it on my monthly cycle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home