Saturday, August 06, 2016

Static on the Wadio - Episode 4

I hope that these segments of music have been enjoyable and are providing at least some entertainment. I tend to find that my musical preferences tend to gravitate slowly, like an iceberg shifting across the landscape. I may find myself obsessing over a certain genre or musical act for months at a time. If that is somehow reflected in these episodes, my only wish is that what you hear isn't tiresome or dull. Feel free to let me know if that's the case and I'll try to change things up a bit.

Take care and may your aural landscape be a blessing.  

SOTW - EP04
01. Fingertwister - Night Stroll
02. Hospitality - Going Out
03. Junip - Line Of Fire
04. Luna - Dear Diary
05. Islands - Devout
06. Stars - The Ghost of Geneva Heights
07. Club 8 - You Could Be Anybody
08. Simple Minds - Swimming Towards the Sun
09. The Knife - Bird
10. Koop - Glmvd
11. Chairlift - No Such Thing As Illusion
12. Daughter - To Belong
13. Birdy Bardot - Treading Water
14. Calla - Strangler
15. Heartless Bastards - The Arrow Killed the Beast
16. Magnolia Electric Co. - The Night Shift Lullaby
17. Rebecca Gates - Lure and Cast
18. Trixie Whitley - Fourth Corner
19. Ursula Rucker - Broken
20. Andrea Parker - Clutching At Straws
21. St. Germain - Montego Bay Spleen
22. 9 Lazy 9 - Electric Lazyland
23. Milosh - Leaving Samui
24. Jens Lekman - So This Guy At My Office
25. Roma di Luna - Fortune Teller
26. Micah P. Hinson - Don't Leave Me Now

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home