Friday, November 21, 2003

From the man:

Lately I had a conversation with a co-worker who has expressed to me his affection for George W.md Bush. I was baffled. I couldn't understand why someone who actually has to work for a living would support this president. Since he's in the Army reserves he said that he was impressed by the fact that W.md is willing to give the armed forces whatever they need in their fight and that W.md doesn't believe that he knows everything so he listens closely to his advisors. I guess that meant that W.md isn't arrogant enough to act alone while engaging in such a precarious venture. Hmmm, if only those words held true. Obviously my friend gets his information from FoxNews. Anyway, the conversation didn't progress much further due to the fact that I basically expressed to him that he didn't know what he was talking about, where he responded that maybe we should just nuke em all. We didn't talk much the rest of the day.

Well here are two stories that show why he doesn't know what he is talking about and why we shouldn't just nuke em. I hope that he's listening because the more people believe W.md's lies, the worse it's going to be for all of us.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home